It’s fair to say, here at Three Balls Red, summer is the season du jour. After all, what’s not to love about longer, warmer and slower days spent on the beach, dining and celebrating with family and friends, an abundance of fresh seasonal fruits and a cheeky margarita – or two - poolside?
And this summer, we have a delightful new tipple to enjoy.
The TBR team is so excited that our good friends at Mr Consistent - makers of our favourite mixers and now stocked in the Three Balls Red retail store at Bundall - have designed a custom cocktail in our honour.
If that is not an excuse for us to celebrate the end of a stellar year and bring in a new one in style – we don’t know what is! And, because we have the most incredible clients, we have decided to share the recipe with you below.
You’re very welcome.
The TBR Strawberry Margarita
What you’ll need:
- Mr Consistent Margarita Mix
- Fresh strawberries
- Bartender Essentials Kit
- Fine Strainer
- Muddle 3-4 fresh strawberries into your shaker tin
- Alternatively use a teaspoon of 15ml of strawberry jam
2. Mix + Booze
- Add 75mls of Mr Consistent Margarita Mix to shaker
- Add 45mls of tequila
- Add ice and shake vigorously
- Double strain into cocktail glass
- Garnish with Mr Consistent dried chilies